Industrial Equipment Manufacturers
ThingWorx provides industrial manufacturers with a complete IoT solution that integrates equipment, systems, and people into a highly collaborative environment, rapidly adapts to changing operational requirements, and operates on a scale much larger than simple IoT applications.
Solving IoT Challenges
Productivity and uptime are crucial drivers in the industrial equipment industry, where machine downtime can cost more than $1 million per day. With newer intelligent features and increased sophistication, the equipment has become more costly to service and repair. Manufacturers, and the equipment suppliers that support them, need to connect to a wide range of information sources—from discrete machines to process controls.
Strategic IoT Solutions for Industrial Manufacturers
Accomplishing this requires much more than just a typical IoT solution. A complete solution integrates equipment, systems, and people into a highly collaborative environment, rapidly adapts to changing operational requirements, and operates on a scale much larger than simple IoT applications. With the right strategy, industrial manufacturers can capitalize on these opportunities to capture real economic value. In the end, it’s about making the right strategic choices, selecting the right partners, and quickly delivering to market the right capabilities to create and sustain your leadership.
Benefits of the ThingWorx IoT Platform
ThingWorx is the first IoT application enablement platform designed to meet the needs of today’s connected world. The ThingWorx IoT Platform has been proven at hundreds of leading companies, managing millions of connected products. You can build and deliver IoT solutions in a fraction of the time of other approaches.
The ThingWorx IoT Platform helps industrial manufacturing companies:
- Increase your product knowledgebase within service and support by accessing and capturing real-time and historical machine information
- Cut travel costs with proactive remote service that helps your team address issues remotely before they cause downtime
- Avoid return trips after initial installation with remote service applications that help you monitor key operational parameters and enable you to address tasks, such as remotely re-programming PLCs
- Improve customer satisfaction with value-added remote services that improve product uptime and reduce overall incidents
- Integrate service and support process from enterprise business systems with machine data