Consumer Products Manufacturers
ThingWorx provides consumer products manufacturers with a hyper-productive development environment that lets you build applications to leverage the distributed intelligence built into your products in a fraction of the time of other approaches.
Solving IoT Challenges
The Internet of Things has seen a new wave of innovation in hardware and software platforms that has resulted in the creation of new services that touch every facet of the lives of consumers. Internet connections are being built into a wide array of new products, from washing machines to vacuum cleaners to security alarms, coffee makers and printers. These IoT products fundamentally change the relationship with the consumer from transactional to service-oriented, embracing application-centric systems where connected products include end-user apps that transform business and increase customer loyalty.
Strategic IoT Solutions for the Consumer Products Manufacturers
To achieve this transformation, find new sources of revenue, and gain differentiated competitive advantage, consumer product manufacturers need to look to an IoT platform that is open, highly scalable, and connected across all the important spaces of a consumer’s life be it home, work, public, and mobile.
These applications can enhance your customer engagement by allowing them to monitor their own usage, and get notifications when maintenance is due, or consumables need replenishing. All of which serves to instill a deeper brand loyalty and the opportunity to influence future purchases.
Benefits of the ThingWorx IoT Platform
This is why we’ve developed the ThingWorx IoT Platform. ThingWorx is an IoT application enablement platform (AEP) designed specifically for today’s connected world, with a hyper-productive development environment that lets you build applications to leverage the distributed intelligence built into your products in a fraction of the time of other approaches. In addition to improved customer engagement, the ThingWorx Platform also allows you to:
- Provide a mobile application interface enabling the customer to view status & control their product remotely
- Gain important insight on real-world usage to improve the next generation of your designs
- Enable you to provide additional revenue opportunities by offering value-added services around a consumer’s use of product
- Provide multi-tenant dashboards that deliver role specific insights for internal stakeholders, service organizations, sales & distribution channels, etc.
- Remotely push information such as firmware updates to your product, or targeted marketing campaigns to the consumer’s mobile device