What’s New in ThingWorx 7.3
PTC is pleased to announce the recent release of ThingWorx 7.3! This release includes exciting new features and important improvements to the industry’s leading IoT platform.
Highlights of the release include:
- Continuing investment in Software Content Management as a differentiating capability with the addition of Content Delivery Network (CDN) integration to support large scale software deployments
- Adding to PTC’s Open Cloud platform strategy, which already includes AWS IoT and Microsoft Azure IoT Suite, with the release of standard integration to SAP HANA
- Improving security with out-of-the-box integration to Microsoft Active Directory so that system administrators can maintain users and user groups in one place
- Platform enhancements including the ability to add properties in bulk and improved file transfers enabling developers to more efficiently build IoT applications while also benefiting end users
- Improving capabilities on the edge by ramping up the C SDK performance and allowing bulk binding of Things to make ThingWorx applications more efficient and performant
- Usability improvements such as enhancing ThingWorx Workflow capabilities and supporting five new languages in the pre-built ThingWorx Utilities
In addition, at the same time PTC is releasing the first version of the eMessage Connector to enable devices running Axeda agents to connect natively to the ThingWorx platform. This allows Axeda customers to continue leveraging their investment in Axeda while beginning the migration to Thingworx.
In case you missed it, PTC was recently ranked as the strongest current IoT platform by Forrester in their November 2016 Wave Report. Click here to access that report.
Thank you for your time and enjoy the release of ThingWorx 7.3!