Upcoming Webcasts for IoT Solutions Developers
The focus on building solutions for the IoT seems simple, but what it entails is nothing short of a total organizational transformation. Investments in infrastructure, like an IoT platform that can grow and innovate with your business, are a major project for many companies on an IoT journey. And knowing how to evaluate the technology and develop apps on an IoT platform are important steps along the path to success.
Two upcoming webcasts will address the needs of IoT solutions developers in understanding how to create, test, and deploy enterprise-ready solutions using an IoT platform.
August 18, 2016 – 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
In this live webcast, noted author Joe Biron of ThingWorx will teach you:
- How to create, test and deploy solutions by leveraging ThingWorx’s IoT modeling environment
- How to create feature-rich solutions quickly
- How to rapidly implement IoT apps, analytics and AR experiences
- How to accommodate continual growth of your company and evolution of your solution
August 30, 2016 – 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
In this live webcast, Scott McCarley of ThingWorx will review:
- How ThingWorx Foundation enables the rapid creation of complete IoT solutions
- How to establish connections to related applications, information systems, and operational assets
- How to deploy IoT solutions that are scalable, secure, and meet the needs of the largest of enterprises