ThingWorx Tips and Tricks from an Expert
The ThingWorx IoT Platform gives developers an ecosystem that delivers the capabilities of a powerful technology solution that can keep pace with the fast-changing world of applications and experiences in today’s world. The ThingWorx IoT platform enables rapid application development (up to 10X faster!) and developers can squeeze even more efficiency out of the platform using the “Tips and Tricks from a ThingWorx Instructor” white paper.
The paper, courtesy of the PTC University training team, includes several ways to take advantage of the platform’s functionality and tips on how to improve productivity and security.
Download the paper now to learn how to:
- Leverage ThingWorx connectivity to consume data from existing web services within an a ThingWorx application
- Use tags to group and more easily find related items
- Establish naming conventions
- Set pass through permissions to limit the use of a service
- More easily create a new thing by determining how an existing thing was created