How to Evaluate and Choose an IoT Platform
As the IoT market expands at a breathtaking pace, it is more important than ever to make the right choice in IoT platforms. However, choosing the right IoT platform for your business can be confusing without the proper guidance, insight, and analysis.
With so many factors and dependencies – not to mention the number of platform choices – it can be difficult to ascertain which features and functions are most important for your company’s goals. As a developer, there are specific factors to consider as well, such as impact on development time, scalability, and future-proofing.
A new O’Reilly Media report reviews the process of evaluating and choosing an IoT platform, and lends thought toward the questions and distinctions needed to make the right choice.
The report, available free via ThingWorx, provides insight into:
- The necessity of an IoT platform
- The key to smart IoT platform investment
- The distinction between consumer- and industrial-grade platforms
- The IoT functionality that is most important to your industry
- Key IoT platform features
- How to evaluate IoT platform vendors
Download your free copy of O’Reilly Media’s “Evaluating and Choosing an IoT Platform” report today, courtesy of ThingWorx.