ThingWorx 8 Release Update
Starts: 11:00 am
Ends: 12:00 pm
Local Time: Eastern
The ThingWorx 8 release update webcast will cover :
- New functionality in the Azure IoT Connector allowing customers to contextualize their Azure IoT data with ThingWorx.
- Continued enhancements to Next Generation Composer such as service editing and event management to optimize developer workflows.
- Improved industrial connectivity mapping with KEPServerEX to enable industrial data to be easily browsed, searched and utilized by ThingWorx.
- Integral Analytics anomaly detection with the addition of a new anomaly alert type that includes automatic self-training and monitoring.
- Software Content Management auto-retry feature to ensure devices always have the latest version of software and patches despite network interruptions and latency issues.
- New mashup builder advanced grid and tree grid capabilities to represent data in many different ways to meet use cases more easily.
- Multiple Studio Suite enhancements such as usability, on-premise support and additional viewing platforms to enable the creation and deployment of powerful augmented reality experiences.
- Embedded single sign-on (SSO) capability to improve the user experience and reduce the development and administrative burden to login once and access all your required systems.
Meet our Speakers
Ken Rawlings, Senior Director of Product Management at PTC
Ken is responsible for both the Data Contextualization and Device Management Utilities of the ThingWorx Industrial IoT platform. Ken has extensive experience in Asset and Service Management, Manufacturing Execution, and IoT enterprise software solutions. He began his career in the factory as both a manufacturing and quality engineer, and has been a leader in Software Product Management for 20+ years at MRO Software, IBM, and GE. Ken has a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Rich Caplow, Vice President of Product Management at PTC
Rich is Vice President of Product Management at PTC responsible for product strategy and direction of ThingWorx Utilities device management capabilities. Prior to joining PTC, Rich led product planning and go-to-market strategy for test automation products at SmartBear. Previously at IBM, he was responsible for strategy, product management, and business success of the Smarter Infrastructure software segment and was involved in multiple IBM IoT initiatives. Before its acquisition by IBM, Rich was Vice President of Product Marketing at MRO Software for Maximo enterprise asset management software products.