Exton, Pa. – April 29, 2014 – ThingWorx™, a PTC (Nasdaq: PTC) business and leading Internet of Things (IoT) platform provider, today announced new Value Added Resellers and System Integrators in the United States, Canada, Europe and Malaysia. The addition of these partners adds connected solutions and services to the ThingWorx partner network in order to support the increasing demand for complete, connected Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
The ThingWorx partner network offers a multitude of applications, pre-integrated software components, and skills providing the necessary building blocks required to rapidly design, build, deploy and manage IoT and M2M applications. Comprised of components that are built by ThingWorx, ThingWorx partners, third party developers, and independent hardware and software vendors, these offerings add value to all members of the IoT/M2M value chain by delivering the technology, tools and expertise to implement IoT solutions.
“The acquisition of ThingWorx by PTC enables us to better respond to strong global demand through the expansion of our partner network,” said Russ Fadel, president, ThingWorx. “Our partner program is an essential part of creating great customer value and driving the adoption of innovative, powered-by-ThingWorx solutions. We’re confident our customers will be well served by the expansion of our partner network in all the global markets we serve.”
Recent additions to the ThingWorx global partner network include:
- Europe, Middle East, Africa
- iQuest – A large system integrator in Europe with a special focus on delivering an extensive portfolio of professional services and customized software solutions for M2M applications.
- VASS – A system integrator based in Spain focusing on different kinds of projects delivering their services to help ThingWorx customers building M2M and IoT applications.
- Telecompro – ThingWorx reseller based in Poland with great network and industry insight to address strategic initiatives of ThingWorx customers in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Asia Pacific
- Commaxion – Based in Malaysia, Commaxion specializes in rapid solution deployment of M2M and Internet of Things technologies and solutions, including M2M devices, internet-enablement modules & terminals, connectivity, M2M platform and application development.
- Micro Technology – Based in Tokyo, Micro Technology will combine its M2M solution, Remote Integrated Network and Quantum System, with its expertise in research, design and manufacturing services for embedded systems, with the ThingWorx® application development platform to deliver customizable applications and connected solutions in the M2M and IoT space. This will provide customers with a comprehensive strategic system that connects sensors and devices to firmware, network and other applications.
- North America
- SignalCraft – A Canadian turnkey solutions company with M2M products and strong engineering design capabilities. They have successfully deployed solutions in the oil and gas, agricultural and industrial communications industries.
- nSight Systems – A systems integrator offering support of SAP solutions, analytics and mobile technologies. nSight offers solutions for mobility and closed-loop analytics that enable customers to leverage clean data to gain better insights to become more customer-centric using a wide spectrum of mobile technologies.
“Commaxion supports a wide range of customers with various applications and telecommunication devices which ranges from telemetry, telematics and industrial automation across a wide range of horizontal markets in the electronics and data acquisition industry” said, Ivan Sam, director, Commaxion. “After an exhaustive search for an extensive, purpose-built Internet of Things and Machine to Machine application development platform, we chose to partner with ThingWorx for their completeness, simplicity, flexibility, and ability to drive rapid time to value.”
About ThingWorx, a PTC Business
ThingWorx™, a PTC (Nasdaq: PTC) business, provides the first platform designed to efficiently build and run the applications of today’s connected world. ThingWorx’s model-based design and search-based intelligence simplifies application development efforts by minimizing cost, and risk while accelerating time to value. The ThingWorx® platform combines the key functionality of Web 2.0, search, and social collaboration, and applies it to the world of “things”, including connected products, machines, sensors, systems, and industrial equipment. Businesses use the ThingWorx platform to rapidly deliver innovative applications and connected solutions across markets ranging from manufacturing, energy, and food, to Machine-to-Machine (M2M) remote monitoring and service, as well as in emerging Internet of Things applications, including smart cities, smart grid, agriculture, and transportation. For more information, please visit our website at www.thingworx.com and our blog at www.thingworx.com/blog or follow us on Twitter at @ThingWorx.
PTC, ThingWorx, and the ThingWorx logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of PTC Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.