Join ThingWorx at Dreamforce 2013 and learn how ThingWorx is being used to extend Salesforce to the world of smart, connected things. From live demonstrations in the Connected Device Lab to interactive workshops in the DevZone, and insightful presentations through the week, ThingWorx will be demonstrating how to leverage the power of ThingWorx platform and Salesforce to deliver value in the Internet of Things.
Check out ThingWorx in action, all week long:
- We will be joining Acumen Solutions in their booth N1903 as we demonstrate the latest innovations in connected product solutions that extend the value of Salesforce. Make sure to stop the booth to meet Bartendro, our cocktail-slinging robot that is fully integrated with Salesforce! See live demonstrations on how IoT solutions can be used to deliver new business value and enhance customer experience and process automation.
- On Monday, November 18th from 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM join Scott Johnson as he introduces Devicify – the fastest on-ramp to the Internet of Things
- On Tuesday, November 19th, join ThingWorx in the Connected Device Lab and learn how to leverage the power of the ThingWorx platform to rapidly built innovative Internet of Things applications that integrate remote devices with Salesforce. Learn how to extend core Salesforce functionality to include edge sensors and devices, and gain hands-on experience using the latest in application development tools from ThingWorx, including the ThingWorx “codeless” Mashup Builder. We’ll have live integrations to several connected devices, including the Libelium eHealth sensors.
- On Wednesday, November 20th, join ThingWorx CEO Russ Fadel for a presentation that shows how to capitalize on the explosion of smart, connected “Things”, and explore how to leverage Salesforce at the center of a connected ecosystem of People, Systems, and Connected Things – improving business processes and customer experiences in a wide range of industry verticals.
- Also on Wednesday, join ThingWorx partner Acumen Solutions during a “table talk” session - Connected Products: Delivering New Business Value in a Connected World.
- On Thursday, November 21st, join us in the Dreamforce DevZone for continued discussions on how to rapidly build innovative Internet of Things applications using ThingWorx, and how to extend core Salesforce functionality to include edge sensors and devices.
We have an exciting week ahead of us, and are excited to be demonstrating the latest in IoT innovations at Dreamforce.